3 Position Available Apply Now
- Room Coordinator (ECEC Qualified Diploma): to start ASAP
- Kindergarten Teacher (ECT Qualified): working hours negotiable
- Qualified Childcare Position Available: Apply before 30 July 2018
Do you have a passion for Early Years Learning? Experience and track record or portfolio from previous work experience. Olive Grove Centre of Early Learning is a family owned Centre and very community oriented.
We believe young children learn through play-based experiences, thus our programs respond to this and are tailored to each child needs and level of development, as all children have unique learning styles. We are looking for an Early Childhood Teacher and Room Coordinator that is passionate about making a difference in young children’s lives and values early years learning. Who has more than a qualification, but also have a passion for young children, able to share & learn new skills, talent, ideas, and above all, be a committed team player with a yes we can attitude. At Olive Grove, we believe in making a difference not only in children’s lives, but with our families, staff and our community.
- Position: Permanent part time/full time.
- ECT – Be willing to be the Education Leader of Olive Grove.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma of Early Childhood Education / working towards Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA recognised equivalent, knowledge of EYLF and NQF.
- Male ECT are encouraged to apply.
- Working With Children Check
- Police Check
- First Aid
- Rights to work in Australia
- Medical check
In return Olive Grove will offer:
- Career progression
- Flexible work arrangements
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Staff incentive
- Opportunities for professional development
- Mentoring etc.
QUALIFIED CHILDCARE POSITION AVAILABLE
Posted 11 June 2018
We are looking for a Room Coordinator/Leader, who is passionate about making a difference in young children’s lives and values early years learning.
To join the Olive Grove Centre of Early Learning family, you must have more than a qualification:
Passion for young children and value early years learning
Ability to share & learn new skills, talent, ideas, fun, energetic
Above all, you should be a committed team player and capable of working with minimal supervision.
Experience in childcare is essential.
Position: Permanent part time or full time.
Apply before 30 July 2018